Thanks Pete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clonexx

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you Pete for the modded Recto module. I made a post here : http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=53616#53616 and I stand by every word of it. The thing is just....it's crazy.

I read that you were picking up an Uber so that you could get working on a module form. When I get some cash, you can rest assured I will be picking one up from you when they become available. I love the way an Uber sounds and since your modded Recto blows the real thing away, I can't even imagine what you could do when you take a module and mod into an Uberschall clone.

Keep me posted man, I'm sure it will be just as high quality and mind blowing as my Recto module.

Glad you are digging it! Sorry about the delays... your module didn't want to give up the goods so I had to tweak it awhile. :) Enjoy!

Pete

okstrat said:
Glad you are digging it! Sorry about the delays... your module didn't want to give up the goods so I had to tweak it awhile. :) Enjoy!

Pete

Not a problem, it was well worth the wait. Like I said, I feel it sounds better then the real thing...much better, which amazed me.

I was actually thinking of selling my Randall RM50 before I got this module, but now I am holding onto it and likely purchasing the Uber module when you have it completed. I will end up selling my other amp :)