Just for laughs Fellas

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xspiderfingersx

Reaction score
Lets get those holiday wish lists up here! I'll get the ball rolling!

-Custom cream and orange tolex headshell from heritage amps for my crate vc50 combo(so i can do the head conversion i've always wanted to)
-Orange with tan grill avatar ported 2x12 with v-30s
-1086 module
-slip cover for the rm100
-a van for my band to tour in(not gonna happen.)

- Ernieball/Musicman John Petrucci Signature guitar with Piezo
-1086 Module
-VHT 2/90/2
- 3 more Genz Benz 212 cabs
- G-System

Jackson SL2
Robert Keeley Compresser
Another Mesa Boogie 4x12 recto cab
1086 and Mr. Scary modules.....

yeah there's a bunch more but im going to get greedy if i keep going...

whats the story with the keeley comp; I always have a comp running with my dirty sounds and i use the boss CS-3 right now which is awesome; but i hear a lot about the keeley. Whats the big deal?

i think its probably the fact that the keeley has a weird mystical aura around it because its

A) expensive

B) everyone seems to be swearing by it

i personally have never played one but thats why i want one for Christmas so i can try it without dropping the cash :D

i really hate the boutique aura. Boutique gear rules, we all know that; but some people just swear up and down about shitty gear just because its made in a limited run and some rockstar schmuck puts his name on it. **** that.

for sure. i think you should use what you like and i think most people around this forum would agree. thats why we are all playing randalls instead of marshalls/mesa etc.

i just want to try some of this stuff to see if it's really all its cracked up to be. who knows, it could be as good as everyone says.....but most likely it isnt. thats why i want it as a gift so i dont have to spend my money chancin it.....

I want a 1086 module as well, but I really need an Isp decimator pro and an acoustic guitar.

BTW I have the Keeley DS1 and TS9 and they are worth the price imo and the compressor is on my list.

I dunno man i sold a mesa to get this and so far i've had less issues with the quality on this head then with my mesa! which is astounding to me.
But i cant lie, my lip quivers when i see a bogner haha!