Randall V2 trobleshooting PLease help!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sy-Furr

Reaction score
OK so a buddy is trying to sell me this V2 that doesn't work. He doesn't know anything about it. All he knows is that it powers up but there is no output. He says the power light comes on but no other lights come on.

That is all I know. Not much

So I want to see if I can fit it before I buy it.

You guys have any idea what could be wrong with it? What is most likely wrong with it? Easy fix? Or could it be anything?

He wants $200 for it "as is"

Should I go for it?

BTW I also know very little about the detail of how amps work. But I'm a smart guy! lol

Thanks is advance!

Could be just a fuse or tubes.There are probably internal fuses in that thing and would have to look inside the chassis.

that was my first thought but then i wounder if it had a dead fuse then would the power light be on? Can anybody test this for me? Just take then different fuses and tubes out and see if the lights come on or not. That would be so awesome!

If he's selling it for $200, and it's just some fuses or tubes, that's a max of like, $30 to fix it. Even if it works and you don't care for it, you can make no less than a 200% profit from it once you get it working again.