MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Egnater Rebel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonesponge
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Egnater Rebel Reply with quote

Well I finally found one to try out at GC. Wow! It is a really awesome, tight little rock and blues machine! I think it is now, hands down, the best amp for the money in the rock category. Highly recommended.
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
jmgman70
Donating Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Egnater Rebel Reply with quote

tonesponge wrote:
Well I finally found one to try out at GC. Wow! It is a really awesome, tight little rock and blues machine! I think it is now, hands down, the best amp for the money in the rock category. Highly recommended.

I agree!!
sfw
RM20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: What's more than +1 Reply with quote

I would certainly agree! I've a friend playing one and it's a GREAT amp for the cash. Highly recommend for someone looking at that range or most ranges.
RockStarNick
RM50

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out at NAMM a week ago, and there were TONS of manufacturers using rebels as their tryout amps, including Taylor guitars.

Word is that many of them who borrowed the Rebels from Egnater, just flat out bought them after the show, because they liked them so much.
broknstuff
RM20

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a killer little machine! If anyone is interested, I have one for sale in the classifieds: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7261

To not feel like I'm hijacking, here's a picture of my sandal next to the rebel, it's incredible how much tone is in that small package!

Klark
RM20

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I go into GC, I have to play the Rebel. Haven't bought one yet because I'm holding out for the Renegade head, which seems a little more useful, for me anyway.
audioholic
RM100

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rebel is awesome, also the Blackstar HT-5 is a killer amp at even a lower cost....
turdwrangler
RM20

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audioholic wrote:
rebel is awesome, also the Blackstar HT-5 is a killer amp at even a lower cost....

I've owned a Tiny Terror, a Rebel, and an HT-5. The Rebel was my least favorite, but it still sounded great and I like that it has some more features than the others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Egnater Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: