Reverb pedal

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDWR

Reaction score
I want to add reverb to my RM20 sound. I need something small and not too expensive. I have been looking at clips of the Verbzilla, T rex tonebug, and the Hardwire reverb. Any advice would be appreciated

I have a Hardwire and absolutely love it! But I am a tweak freak and a I love all of the options. A friend of mine, who is a much better guitar player than me swears by the good ole BOSS.

I just tried a few out and ended up buying the marshall reflector.
it is easy to use, sounds great, and doesnt suck any tone out of you rig!
I run it through the efects loop on my LB100

I used to be a Digitech basher, but once I saw Lexicon was involved in the Hardwire reverb, I checked it out, bought it, love it

hardwire is great. I prefer the malekko spring chicken. a little more natural sounding.

crankyrayhanky said:
I used to be a Digitech basher, but once I saw Lexicon was involved in the Hardwire reverb, I checked it out, bought it, love it

Yes, exactly, I've always avoided their stuff, but when I saw the specs and that they were using real Lexicon algos I had to try it.

the hardwire is great for classic reverb tones, the only other one I would consider is the Verbzilla for tripped-out shoe-gazer stuff or U2, but the L6 does suck a little tone. It comes down to what you want out of a 'verb pedal.