• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Egnater Dual Channel VX module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Anyone have one that they want to sell? It's one of the modules I've been looking at for a while and I definitely want to get one now! Someone hook me up! Worst comes to worst I'll just order one new, but I'm trying to save a couple bucks if possible! Thanks guys! :D

Sweet!!! My search is over (that was short!) finally! Thanks John! :D Woot, second clean/semi-dirty channel here I come! 8)

Ohhhh you're going to LOVE the E'Rect module! It's probably my favorite high gain module to date! Can't wait for the VX! 8) Thanks again!

Thanks a ton John, I'm patiently waiting for Friday to arrive! :lol: I can't wait, thanks again for the fast shipping too sir! :)

Just wanted to give some props to John! Received my module in TWO DAYS!!! Deal with him in confidence, he's a great guy! Thanks bro, I can't wait to plug in tomorrow after work! :D :D :D You rock!

Matt,

Glad to hear it got there quickly and in one piece 8) . Hey, props right back at you but I appreciate the vote of confidence. Thanks again for making this deal easy - and my Recto mod should be here tomorrow from Egnater :twisted: .

John