• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale!!! RM100 w/ 3 modules LOWER PRICE!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phloyd

Reaction score
I'm selling my RM100 head. It has the metal grill and stock EL34 power tubes. It comes with Blackface and Plexi modules both blackstripe version and a 1086 Dan Donegan module. Everything is in perfect working condition. Cosmetically it is excellent. There are some minor scuffs in the tolex but they are barely visible. I also have the footswitch and midi cable. I'm asking for $965 shipped in the original box. I would like to sell it with the modules but if I can't find a buyer I may sell modules seperately. Thanks.

I have lowered the price to $900 including shipping. If it doesn't sell at this price I'll have to list on ebay. Thanks.

i might be interested in just the blackface if you decide to sell the modules seperately. let me know!!

I guess I'm shopping around for the right one, but I'm interested. I would like to know if this one has a loud cooling fan. An internet friend of mine said he had one and the only drawback was a loud cooling fan that was obnoxious. I was wondering if yours was one of the newer models without the fan. Thank you.

Some early models apparently had fans that rubbed on the chassis. All the newer ones have spacers so that won't happen. If you have an older one, it would be a super-simple fix.

Latest posts