1086 with gold face

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RD/Steve said:
james...if you'd like to exchange it for a normal black one...pm me.

as for how and why, i'm investigating it. pretty cool though.

You really think he's going to trade it in? :lol:

That module is a collectors item! :wink: :roll:

GuidanceOfSin said:
RD/Steve said:
it's 'extra special' now since the 1086 is discontinued.

Really, when did this happen? I always liked that module. Is there something similar to replace it? I always figured a FB/PB module could cover that territory. Maybe the new Engl module?

Well I'll be darned. The 1086 is no longer on Randall's website under MTS modules (still available under signature gear) and Dan is no longer listed under the Signature/ Featured artists page. Anyone know what's up with that?

BTW that is one gorgeous module. I'd love to get something like that.

Peace.

okstrat has 3 modules with gold faceplates....came from the 'VP Special' MTS amp he snagged from RD/Steve. I would guess this was the intended destination for the 1086 also.

...either that or it's a golden ticket and you stand to inherit the Randall MTS chocolate factory :D

Well I'll be darned. The 1086 is no longer on Randall's website under MTS modules (still available under signature gear) and Dan is no longer listed under the Signature/ Featured artists page. Anyone know what's up with that?

I'm not sure about a amp deal, but he did change guitar deals he's with schecter guitars as of the end of December, maybe he has went back to Marshall or Mesa?

Any word yet on why your is Gold, it's beautifully bugging me :p[/quote]

It was pretty easy to find, but not with the other modules in the typical place:

http://www.randallamplifiers.com/Products/Signature-Series-Products/Dan-Donegan.html

Latest posts