I have a blackface XTC. I want a Grail with orange switch.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeball987

Reaction score
Pete, with your new business practices, I could send you the XTC along with some cash and get back a Grail with orange switch added. Is that correct?

Just trying to hammer out my options. I kind of like the stock XTC but the orange switch Grail is haunting me.

eyeball987 said:
Pete, with your new business practices, I could send you the XTC along with some cash and get back a Grail with orange switch added. Is that correct?

Just trying to hammer out my options. I kind of like the stock XTC but the orange switch Grail is haunting me.

If I had a grail ready to roll, yep. It would also depend on the modules - best would be grail for grail, of course, but I would do other trades no problem. You're just not going to get say, the same trade value in for a clean module as you would a signature or one that was hard to find. When the time comes I am willing to work with ya. :)

Before too long I should start having a list of what's in stock for folks to choose from. Give me a week or two, I might even have a modded treadplate/grail up there. :) BTW, after mods, the grail makes no difference as to my mods... so a pete recto is the same whether it's from a modded grail, rectified, treadplate or recto module.

Pete

Sweet! I can wait a couple weeks so I will keep my eye out for some type of announcement from you so that I can swap my XTC.

okstrat said:
eyeball987 said:

If I had a grail ready to roll, yep. It would also depend on the modules - best would be grail for grail, of course, but I would do other trades no problem. You're just not going to get say, the same trade value in for a clean module as you would a signature or one that was hard to find. When the time comes I am willing to work with ya. :)

Before too long I should start having a list of what's in stock for folks to choose from. Give me a week or two, I might even have a modded treadplate/grail up there. :) BTW, after mods, the grail makes no difference as to my mods... so a pete recto is the same whether it's from a modded grail, rectified, treadplate or recto module.

Pete