Brahma advice

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djkal

Reaction score
Hi all i just bought a brahma from someone here and told me it s a stock module but by the look at it and to me it looks like being mod at the c3?
if there is anybody can confirm me this and what kind of mod is this ?
right now i dont have my guitar to test it not before tommorow, thanks

guitargear004.jpg
[/img]

Looks stock to me. The C3 on the Brahma has that odd looking configuration from what I can remember. Mine has been modded and it still has that.

It is bone stock. That is a cap-resistor network from the factory and it attenuates the frequencies bleeding off. The result is the improved clarity of the bottom end on a stock Brahma compared to a Plexi.

Jaded Faith said:
It is bone stock. That is a cap-resistor network from the factory and it attenuates the frequencies bleeding off. The result is the improved clarity of the bottom end on a stock Brahma compared to a Plexi.

Kinda like a bleeder cap on a guitar volume pot? Maybe a limiting resistor and a bleeder cap to help filter any low frequencies when varying the module gain and guitar volume? Am I in the neighborhood?...LOL