Scott Ian module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldfish said:
Scott Ian is a legend and a very formative figure in the early Thrash scene. His record speaks for itself and he's certainly a whole lot more deserving of a signature module than some of the more hyped-up names.
like "dan donegan" lol

I have been listening to "Persistence of Time" all afternoon. What a fantastic album. I still remember all the lyrics by heart. I forgot how much I loved Persistence and "The Sound of White Noise". These are probably the quintessential Anthrax albums. What do you think?

I went to the Time show in Philadelphia....but I still think the best by far is Among the Living

crankyrayhanky said:
I went to the Time show in Philadelphia....but I still think the best by far is Among the Living

Yeah I actually forgot about that one until I started looking at my CDs that was a great album too.

lolthrash said:
Goldfish said:
Scott Ian is a legend and a very formative figure in the early Thrash scene. His record speaks for itself and he's certainly a whole lot more deserving of a signature module than some of the more hyped-up names.
like "dan donegan" lol

Haha, exactly. Can't stand the band but the module turned out nice. Wonder why it's being discontinued...

I'm not a disturbed fan , but really, Scott Ian module ?, I like his playing but I never thought , wow!, great tone. Hope that the module is pretty versatile .

Latest posts