Weak signal when playing many strings/chords. sounds at once

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devon8822

Reaction score
I have T2, and something that has been quite annoying with this amp is that whenever (on the gain channels its most noticable) you play say a 2 part riff tha has low note ringing out and than you play some high notes, all the sound does not go through, its sends a very weak choppy signal the more frequencies you send through the amp... Say u you have a 7 string and you chug away on the low B and than you want to add a little simultaneous lick on the high end... it wont go through the am over the low end, it just will not even come out the speakers. The amp just cant handle to much signal.

Anyone else annoyed by this? May switch to another amp ENGL or Fryette. Maybe someone can explain exactly what is happening here?

I think i have noticed this lil bit on my T2. Wasnt sure if it was my guitar or what. Wasnt sure if it was kinda normal. I mean ive played 15 years(kinda know how pickups work lol) You can do what ur saying decent on mine, but you have to be little easy on ur low notes to let high ones cut thru. I was no help. But I'll be checking mine next time i play! Good Luck!

Latest posts