MY FOOTSWITCH WONT WORK! :'(

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RX120D

Reaction score
I really need your help guys.

I FINALLY got the 7-pin DIN cable for my Ninja.
BUT MY FOOTSWITCH REFUSES TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

WHY!?!?

There are 2 connections on the back: In and Thru
I tried both.

When i plug it in to 'Thru', Nothing happens until i touch the 'Tube CH. button'
When I do that, a single light comes on above 'OVERDRIVE SS'. When I let go of the button, the light turns off. Nothing else. Doesn't switch channels.

When it's plugged into 'IN'. Nothing at all happens. PERIOD

I'm about to have a heart attack cause I've been waiting so long for my footswitch cable. Now that I have it, my footswitch doesn't work!

HELP PLZ!

Have your tried setting the footswitch?

I'm not savvy on this but I saw Doug from Randall on the youtube videos pressing and holding the buttons on the footswitch for 5 seconds on each channel to assign them to the correct channels. It also mentions how to do it in the manual, but i havent bothered changing mine as im happy with factory preset

Try plugging it in both ways. My foot switch is very temperamental but sometimes if it does not work I simply unplug end that connects to the amp and put it into the foot switch and bingo everything works.

Also you can buy those cables in music stores relatively cheaply so give that a go. My original randall one does not work at all but I just replaced it.