New module day x3!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tehuk

Reaction score
These just arrived

magnificent_three.jpg

DSC03340-1.jpg

Anthony is always great to deal and his work is flawless. They all sound amazing.

I'm usually a Marshall guy but my favorite is hands down the Markus. It can do Metallica, Petrucci, and Stryper with ease.

Congrats! All of them look bad a$$! How do you like the dual gain controls on the Markus? Any chance you could post clips of the Markus and Mash-all?

Wow! Looks like you're having a good day too. Let me know if you get bored with the Markus....now if only I could play like Petrucci.

Ugg said:
Congrats! All of them look bad a$$! How do you like the dual gain controls on the Markus? Any chance you could post clips of the Markus and Mash-all?

Thanks! I'm planning on buying a Zoom Q3 soon to post a couple of vids.

JD said:
Wow! Looks like you're having a good day too. Let me know if you get bored with the Markus....now if only I could play like Petrucci.

Yeah its been pretty sweet. The first thing I played on the Markus was Glassgow kiss with my Les Paul. Not perfect but its getting there.

Those look awesome!

Does the Mark module nail mark IV lead sound? Because I had a IV for a while and even though the amp didn't suit my needs the lead sound made me wanna keep it

ejendres said:
Those look awesome!

Does the Mark module nail mark IV lead sound? Because I had a IV for a while and even though the amp didn't suit my needs the lead sound made me wanna keep it

IMO Its closer to a red stripe Mark III more than anything. An EQ in the loop is a necessity with this module and I'm sure with some tweaking I can cop a tone that resembles the lead channel of the Mark IV.

audiomidijace said:
Is the DR. Feel Good the same as the Salvado mod? What are your thoughts about this module?
Cheers,
Jace

Its pretty much a Salvado module with a couple of extra tweaks that were m0jo's ideas. Its the same as his SLOOGIE.

I think its a great module and its really versatile with all the options. I'm mostly using it for rhythm but the lead tone can be nice and fat. The crunch mode is very nice and highly underrated IMO.

I would definately like to hear more! I bought the Salvado Deluxe and it just wasn't my sound. I picked up a Mash-All and I REALLY love it! I used to play a Mesa Triaxis/2:90 combo and I do miss some of those sounds. Right now my other gain modual is a stock XTC.