It's Finally Here....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfshockey

Reaction score
markr.jpg

...but I won't get to play it til next Tuesday :x

Thanks for shipping with care, Ray!

I sent my modern module to Pete and it should be done any day now. I'm jealous...Please give me your impressions asap!

enjoy...there's plenty of switches to explore, don't hesitate to twist those knobs all over the place too!

Yeah, I checked out Pete's video on youtube and the 3 way switch really makes it flexible so I had to have it. Can't wait!

I am really looking forward to getting this mod...i have an Ultra Lead that has been collecting dust for almost a year. I play it every once in a while, but i like the tone of the 1087 more. Knowing how great the 1087 is, i am sure the mark is just as great. I just need the money...i just spent all my money on a Loneclean mod, which sounds incredible. Now i am looking to get enough money for a new guitar...a DBZ Bolero. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the mod.

and cant wait to spend time with it, getting it incorporated into my Rig. I use a stock Treadplae for all my Boogie sounds..but i suspect that if this sounds as good as the youtube video...it will taken out and this MarkMod will be in its place...I like the polished sound it has...kind of like the Whitesnake rhythym sound..and to me that is STILL a great sound. In fact, Pete's demo (on Youtube) I think features some Whtesnake solos thru this module.
So I am really stoked to hear this for my self. Its also my first Pete mod...I had Salvation make a Loneclean for me. But this time I would like to hear pete's work. On a lot of levels (like the fact that he donates money to this forum to keep it operating)..I really like where he is coming from and want to to bizness with him. And his rep is considerable.
I'll give some sort of a review once the module comes my way..should be soon.

I've been slacking on getting a post up here since I got my Mark mod but I have a few minutes so I'll give some quick thoughts.

This module was exactly what I was looking for. My module in particular has so much versatility it's unreal. It's something else (good). I had been using a stock 1086 for leads and loved it but this pushed it out. The Mark delivers a tight, cleaner sound and can stil deliver the punch a lead tone should.

This is my 2nd Pete module, got the recto a month before and both are in with my Blackface and I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon :) Havent had a chance to put my BBE Green Screamer in front yet but I'm hoping for even more tone heaven. Thanks Pete for the fantastic module & Ray for hooking me up. I hope to post a video in the future.

-Mike

mfshockey said:
I've been slacking on getting a post up here since I got my Mark mod but I have a few minutes so I'll give some quick thoughts.

This module was exactly what I was looking for. My module in particular has so much versatility it's unreal. It's something else (good). I had been using a stock 1086 for leads and loved it but this pushed it out. The Mark delivers a tight, cleaner sound and can stil deliver the punch a lead tone should.

This is my 2nd Pete module, got the recto a month before and both are in with my Blackface and I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon :) Havent had a chance to put my BBE Green Screamer in front yet but I'm hoping for even more tone heaven. Thanks Pete for the fantastic module & Ray for hooking me up. I hope to post a video in the future.

-Mike

Very cool...Pete is still working on mine and I should be getting it very soon. I really can't wait to mess with it!

..and there is alot I like about it. So far I ve put in a few hours with it..tried it with my emg85 and emg81 guitars, tried it in my rm50 combo. And slo in my rm4 and 4x12 set up.
My unit doesnt have a push pull knob for more adjustments... just a 3 way mid switch, and of course the bright switch.
I havent come to terms with the boosted mids. Seems like more MIDS than is useful to me...what songs/material do you use that for??
But I love the scooped mids.(switch in th emiddle..with no mids boosted).
GtrGeorge