Uber module on the way

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Bought a bogner uberschall - so I should have a uber module available soon. Some of my most popular mods (my xtc, slodano, mark Mesa, recto mod) were refined by comparing my mod against the real amp - not soundclips, not schematics but how the amp sounds in direct comparison.

Stay tuned! :)

pete

Yeah you'll have to spill the details on what modules that you can use and what the damage will be.

I'm crazy broke but I'm also totally down with the Uber module......as I have been bugging you about this for a while... 8) :lol:

Not sure yet, probably an ultra for sure, as they are great platforms for high gain mods. Going to actually try to NOT use an ultra lead :D I still have several modules to mod for folks before I do this, but I'm looking forward to checking out a real Uber again.

Pete

this would be awesome. Bogners have such a distinct sound. They have that juicy sound mixed with those earthy low/mids give it a juicy woody tone.

can't wait!

I think the best bet is probably to give the man some time eh? I'm sure he won't forget to post about it when he's completed it.

Sorry guys, been pushing modules out as quickly as I can tonefully do so. I do have something else that is on the horizon, but need to get more clients modules out first. :)

Pete

okstrat said:
Sorry guys, been pushing modules out as quickly as I can tonefully do so. I do have something else that is on the horizon, but need to get more clients modules out first. :)

Pete

That's what I want to hear! Can't wait for my Mark Module... :twisted: