Few teasers...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julia said:
Shinozoku said:
Very interested in the Ubermodule and HODS :D What's the Humble built on anyway?

And also, I hate to keep bringing it up, but have you found an alternate candidate for the Mark? I don't think I'll have one myself, but I know my friend wants one and I have the module for it (he just needs to get an income and get a Randall first :p) that I'll sell him.

He's still figuring out how he wants to do the HODS.
Ah, my bad. I overlooked that part.

What modules would you be using as a baseline for the Fishy and Uber?

I have a Modern, Ultra Lead and 1086 laying around here that are aching to be modded. I'm still loving my Gigmods Recto :)

Fish is going to clone someone's brown channel on their Fish preamp.

Pete

Clonexx said:
What modules would you be using as a baseline for the Fishy and Uber?

I have a Modern, Ultra Lead and 1086 laying around here that are aching to be modded. I'm still loving my Gigmods Recto :)

fish probably the xtc for now, Uber one of the ultra family (ultra, XL, Scary). Could probably do either with any high gain module, but there's a lot more work to be done before I release anything.

Pete

schlagdog said:
I need a glowing blue Uber to match may head. Dont forget the 'Fish' Jerry Cantrell played is also modded with the Bogner "Anthrax Mod". He kicked them way up for Anthrax and Cantrell. I looked into buying one when he was a one man gang at Make N' Music in California. I had a Bogner Modded Langner Preamp when I was 18 or 19 and traded it for some crappy 4x12's. It still makes my stomach hurt to think I did that. I had a total treasure and knew nothing about tone. I feel the pains coming on again!! I wish I could find that preamp somewhere. Looking forward to a Blue LED Uber!

Wow. That looks awesome!

Pete is a guy I hate to love.......:lol:
His mods are one of a kind, he has modded six of modules and I plan on sending two more....well maybe more now.
nice work!

was curious to know if theres anything that might be approaching completion to be released from this teaser thread? thanks

Im curious about this, too... I just bought an RM4, and only have a SL+ module in it. I would like to fill it up with some of the beautiful mods from Gigmods, Salvation, JF... The Brown has me interested ;)

I'm new to the modded MTS modules but the ones I've tried are very tasty. I'm looking forward to trying the Uber mod when it becomes available.