Lynch Box Availability

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StratmanR2S

Reaction score
New to the MTS world, I've been looking at them for awhile now, so I finally took the plunge.

Yesterday I ordered a Lynch Box 50w combo from Musician's Friend. They told me Its in stock and ready to ship when I ordered it, but today I got an Email stating that it's Back ordered and its 38 days til they are expected.

This seems like a long time to me, is there something going on with this model that anyone has heard about? And are they still the same?

I got my Lynch Box from funkymunkymusic.com They have alot of Randall stuff. Great to deal with too.

Yeah...if anyone can do it, Jon @ funkmunky can...highly recommended.

Is Randall still working with Lynch. In that video with the Pres of Randall at the NAMM show He didn't even mention him.

Are they still making the Lynch Box series, and If they are, are there any changes to the 50w combo. I heard they are now black and have Vintage 30 speakers. I also heard the contract with Lynch is up and he left.

StratmanR2S said:
Is Randall still working with Lynch. In that video with the Pres of Randall at the NAMM show He didn't even mention him.

Are they still making the Lynch Box series, and If they are, are there any changes to the 50w combo. I heard they are now black and have Vintage 30 speakers. I also heard the contract with Lynch is up and he left.
There's a bunch of rumors floating around, but the folks at Randall literally won't talk to us about it..or anything