differences in paypal accounts?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
I assume business or commercial is pretty self explanatory. What isn't to me anyway is the personal & premier (premium)? Personal says for those buying online, premier says for those who buy & sell online.
Does it really matter which one you sign up for between these 2?
Is there fees associated with premier (annual/monthly/etc) for having the account?
If you sign up for a personal account can you still use it if you sell something on ebay for someone to pay you?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Hamner1 said:
I assume business or commercial is pretty self explanatory. What isn't to me anyway is the personal & premier (premium)? Personal says for those buying online, premier says for those who buy & sell online.
Does it really matter which one you sign up for between these 2?
Is there fees associated with premier (annual/monthly/etc) for having the account?
If you sign up for a personal account can you still use it if you sell something on ebay for someone to pay you?

Thank you in advance for the help.
I think it is pretty self-explanatory. What do you want to do? Buy stuff? Sell stuff?

I don't sell stuff, so I have a simple Paypal account. No need for a Premium account so to speak. So why get one?

Well in truth I usually just buy on ebay. And the people selling have a paypal account, so I have not needed one. However since my recent spending spree & the need to liquidate unused gear, I was thinking of putting some items up on ebay. In truth if I averaged 6 auctions a year that would probably be the max. That is why I wondered if it was really neccessary for a premier.