NEW RANDALL STUFF????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlagdog

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Randall have a new versions of there amps coming out soon. I am going to order a RM100M and it sure seems like alot of places online are closing out or backorderd or a ton of Randall stuff. I few of the modules are out just about every place and the RM4 is backordered alot. Just wondering so I don't get one and a new and improved one comes out a month from now.

Randall had just moved facilities I believe a lot of the products that were being done in China are now being made in the USA. It may take some time to get up to speed .Also NAMM is in a week any new MTS mods and Chassis im sure youll hear about soon.

im not sure of time frame thats what a dealer told me a few months ago that the MTS line was coming back to the US or was in the process of it .could be old info

BUMP.

Any guesses on new mods, other than Brahma and SuperV.
Im thinking Kirk Hammett mod annoucement, Maybe Steve Stevens

I am going to NAMM so I can ask for you when I stop in to see a friend working at the Randall booth if you want? I haven't heard anything from him but obviously they're not supposed to release any information about it yet anyways! :wink:

i dont think steve is gonna do a module with them. As far as i was told he has to uphold his peavey relations and randall sort of pulled a tap dance with him when it came to getting his stuff. I got my rm100 through him and it took randall so long to get on the ball about getting him one that he had his tech become a dealer and got it through that route.

Spider,
Thats Disappointing to hear about Steve he has great tone and im sure a mod based on his ears wouldve been cool.
IMO I think the whole concept is great ,Bruces stuff rocks.
I feel bad for Randall ,because they have a few amazing people there like Doug R that really does have customer focus . but so many on the 1800 that would probably be better at Mcdonalds.when you hear things like a new RM100 shipped with no tubes ,it poses serious concerns about QC .again it must be very frustrating to Doug and the Randall guys who are trying to deliver a great product .

Yeah it really stinks about randalls quality control and customer care. If i recieved a head with out tubes, id be completely beside myself, especially the week of namm when god knows youre never gonna get any customer service.

Steve has a custom module he uses in his RM100 that dave friedman built for him; it sounds really killer, but in all honesty, he uses a lot of other stuff in his rig to get his sound. Last time he was down he had a Suhr 0d-100 for his cleans, the RM100 with custom module(based off the plexi) for his distortions, and his usual rack of damnation. Les pauls all loaded with his sig pickups from bareknuckle and 6 marshall cabs loaded with v-30s. Sounds epic live, but once again, his rack stuff and stompers have a lot to do with it im sure.

xspider-

The customer service people don't go to NAMM. Give them a call.

no no i havent got an issue right now ned but thanks haha; my stuff is in ebay shape right now as im saving for my mod50 head;)

but there was a post earlier about a head showing up tubeless which really bugged me considering my past experience.