Jaded Faith Mod Website now online

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys...Some pics of the modules and your work inside I think would really help "sell" them...espeically with Kyle's new faceplates....It's also a bit confusing what mods can be done to each module....This is coming from someone who is new to the modding world......just my thoughts

You asked...
I would redo all the clips. I would standardize the gear used, and the somngs played, fown to the slighted inflection.
I would pay attention the applications where these modules see use..
I would also make it very easy to add up your options and know what your mods would cost.
Just throwing these ideas out there.

PS: I could do all these recordings, if want to hire someone for that.
GtrGeorge (BarrageStudios.net)

I actually try to show the variety on purpose, as no two players are the same nor are the rigs. I am gathering clips from users to help show the modules in the real world by their users rather than a generic environment. That's also why no post production was done (except for the mixed band tracks) and all effects are from gigging rigs only. I can doctor them up like anyone to make them sound polished, but a SM57 in front of a cab is as real world as it gets!

I happily accept any and all user clips for addition to the site any time, just drop me a line.

- Rob

Hey Rob the site looks great!!
Rob has done a few modules for me, and has been awesome to work with!
great turn around time, and nothing but professional !!!!
Keep on rockin!!!

You know what would be cool?

A Gearmanndude-type shootout between the stock modules and the modded ones.

Gibson SG on the 498T (or whatever) and just reamp the same riffs through the stock and modded one.

New changes to the site including some all new mods for 2010 based on customer requests. New clips to come shortly as well.

new site looks gret... I agree sm57/58 in front of the cab no effects represents well. Having players tones is also great. Julia's idea for a shootout is really quite an essential tool.

It looks like it's down. I can't get to it either. Its giving a forbidden error... Maybe the site was hacked. Maybe someone should email or PM Rob

Yeah I'm not sure what happened. I looked at the page it's hosted on and all the files vanished... :x

I don't understand how or why but it's all gone.

I wish I had backups but my computer went down recently..not sure what to do about this. I may have stored backups somewhere on the web. I'll look around.

I'm staying up all night until I can get this back together. Not sure why it happened but sorry for the inconvenience everyone. Can't find the files but I'll work with what I have.

Nah I set it all back up. I had to rework a lot of stuff.. :oops:

Pretty rough since I had to almost redo the whole website. It's good now. It's not exactly how it was but It's pretty close.