Rocktron Vendetta compatible with Randall RF4 MIDI Pedal????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thrashanova

Reaction score
Hi there, I've just bought myself a Vendetta head but It didn't come with a midi switcher. We sell the Randall RF4 (for the rm4 preamp) midi pedal thru work, and Im wodering if this is basically the same pedal that i need, as it has all been designed by egnater. Also, will phantom power be an option with the 7-pin cable? Dont wanna try it without advice in case I blow something up, all help kindly appreciated.

Well I found out from Bruce Egnater that yes it works, and now I have the pedal and YES it works! The rf4 comes with a 7pin midi cable and does work with phantom power from the vendetta head.
By the way this amp is absolutely amazing, it gives me the exact 4 sounds i need 1.Mega clean 2. Hendrix/SRV 3. Heavy metal rhythm 4. Hi gain solo
Would recomend at least to any heavy rock/metal players, Ive gone thru a 5150, Dual recto, Triamp and many others and this is the equal and greater than any Ive tried as far as quality of distortions, plus it has great clean and 'breakup' tones that none of those amps had (except the triamp).

That's cool, both that you're digging the Vendetta and that the RF4 works. I recently picked up a Vendetta and could use a basic 4-button switch, so I'll have to keep my eyes open for an RF4.

--B