V2 Archetype Standby question

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevrock

Reaction score
I just got the Archetype I love it but they send the t2 footswitch so i got to deal with that cuz i cant store presets with it on the v2 anyway i have a 6505+ and dual rec and when i put those in standby its dead quiet but the v2 i can still hear my guitar playing but its very faint is that normal,,, and could i run blue 12volt LED inside the head and tap into the fan wires i assume they are 12 volt thanks for any help as this is my first SS head

kevrock said:
I just got the Archetype I love it but they send the t2 footswitch so i got to deal with that cuz i cant store presets with it on the v2 anyway i have a 6505+ and dual rec and when i put those in standby its dead quiet but the v2 i can still hear my guitar playing but its very faint is that normal,,, and could i run blue 12volt LED inside the head and tap into the fan wires i assume they are 12 volt thanks for any help as this is my first SS head

Hi!! I have the same problem with my v2 archetype...but i think it's not a real problem,because solid state amps haven't a real standby circuit like a real tube amp...and i think the standby switch operate like a volume knob near the 0 point...but not too much near :D ,i think it's not a real problem...