Stock 1086 Live

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfshockey

Reaction score
This is from a show at the end of last year. It is really, really, really bad quality video-wise but it happens. I'm stage right, doing the first solo, with a stock 1086 module and the BBE green screamer in front of it. Rhythm afterwards is with the Grail module with the BBE in front of it as well. I'm using an RM100C. The other guitarist is using the Peavey JSX combo. Kinda missing the 1086 module now :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwi-1N1JQoI

Sounded good for a stock module (nice playing too). Seems like it cut through the mix pretty well. I had a Gigmods 1087 that I sold, and I regret letting that one go, too. I don't think I spent enough time with it...

I always wanted to get the 1087 mod or the 1666 mod but never did and ended up selling my 1086. Now that Salvation has updated the mod on it I hope to get my hands on one down the road again.

It's also funny to see that in this video my rig was all stock modules (Deluxe, Grail, 1086) and now it's all modded modules (TwinFace, Benzin, Mark). I love playing out with the Gigmods Mark. It sounds really good when you crank it up and I highly recommend it to anyone.

The stock 1086 is a great module... I'm sure there are mods that will "improove" it but for me it's great as is. Very flexible... goes from classic to modern tones... very well concieved.

Haha, David the 2 modules I bought from you are already en route to Salvation so I can't be tempted into another sale right now! :lol: