5 New Modules in 2010

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hoping this stuff still comes out.

The MTS stuff is so cool I don't want it to die

US Music and Randall have been one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. I love their products, but their service has been nonexistant for years. Hopefully this buy out will improve things over time. The MTS products would sell SO much better if they would market these amplifiers to blues, country and jazz guys. Randall has always focussed on the Metal and Rock market which is great for all of their products that are made for those sounds. However the MTS line can do EVERYTHING. It would be a shame to lose such a great product line just because Randall doesn't know how to market it properly.

US Music and Randall have been one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.

The MTS product is almost nonexistent. You can't find it in the stores to try it out and orders take forever. This doesnt make since, they could sell a lot more product if it was more available.

Randall has always focused on the Metal and Rock market which is great for all of their products that are made for those sounds.

This also narrows their market. I don't play metal but want to tap into the versatility of the MTS series. I'm sure others would like to as well if they new what it could do. They should sponsor artists from other styles of music and let them help develop some other types of modules. That and make the product more available.

I am a roots rock blues and country artist and they have been gracious enough to sponsor me as an emerging artist. Although I am rather unknown outside of the region I play in. That being said I have had nothing but good luck with my MTS gear. Over the 5 years I have owned it, I had two issues. One related to preamp tubes (replaced them and fixed it) and one with a fuse and a power tube, which was a set up issue on my part. All the modules function flawlessly, even after five years on the road and a few times being dropped. continuing on, the power amp is bullet proof and my 212 still sounds great even after the beating it's taken in a trailer for 5 years and I am already in love with the palamino 412 I acquired recently...
Props to Randall and here's to hoping the emerging artist relationship lasts well into the new management because I plan on keeping this rig for years and years to come!

it would be cool to see/hear some new modules. The ones I have heard sound pretty good. graphic eq model sounds interesting if it ever comes to fruition.

I'd like to see some more too, based on the current high gain metal oriented amps. I'm going through Salvation at the moment and I love the sounds he gets from the mods, but the wait is nearly unbearable. It would be great to have some off the shelf that souded that good.

cold Machine said:
I'd like to see some more too, based on the current high gain metal oriented amps. I'm going through Salvation at the moment and I love the sounds he gets from the mods, but the wait is nearly unbearable. It would be great to have some off the shelf that souded that good.

But then you wouldn't have that 'can't wait for christmas' feeling you had as a kid. :D

And if Randall DID release some modules that sounded that good off the shelf, the modders better get some credit for pushing them in that direction. Amazing work.

so many could have , should have's ..

It was said 2 years ago that Randall Should have hired or contracted Anthony and Pete to work on their new designs.

I believe it was in the works prior to the buyout ..as they Had an Engl ,Diezel and orange on the way and I would be surprised if those were done in house without a little outside input..

IMO not contracting Salvation is a huge mistake that has stalled the line .
They should have saved the money they spent on Joe Delany and paid it to a credible resource ..
Joe is the man and he has not come here and said Hello in 10 months and introduced himself..

Kinda shows what he thinks about the MTS community IMO

To gtr31:
well said....

GtrGeorge

PS: Ottawa in summer..there is nothing better.

"Silence is golden,..."

But it kills companies

Buyout or not, you can't slack on the PR, if it takes so long to get things on track again
alot of (potential) customers will have just hopped to companies that remain in the picture and DO seem to deliver