• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater M4 with SL & DLX modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ziggy!!

Reaction score
The M4 rack plus two dual channel modules (SL and DLX). Purchased from Egnater in October of last year. I have decided to hang up the boots for a while. It has not left the house. In top condition except for a very very small ding in the bottom left rack ear that occured during shipping from Egnater. Item it located in Sydney, Australia. Paypal only unless residing within Australia. More photo's provided at request. $1000US shipped worldwide (insured airmail) in original box.

Ebay User ID is Guitarziggy!!
You can PM me, email me through the board, contact me through ebay or get me direct at nt574"at"uow.edu.au

Photos:

DSC02210.JPG

DSC02211.JPG

The ever so slightly bend rack ear

DSC02213.JPG

Original box and packaging.

DSC02217.JPG

DSC02218.JPG

A few people interested, but both are still here.

Some photos

DLX Front:

DLX_front.jpg

DLX Top:

DLX_Top.jpg

SL Front:

SL_Front.jpg

SL Top:

SL_Top.jpg

I can provide more photo's, and my ebay profile name on request.

I've had a change of heart, I am selling my M4 with both modules now. Music really hasn't been given me much love lately so I am talking a long break.

Both modules now??? I thought it was with both modules before? Or are there two additional modules now? If so, which ones? I am definately interested.

That said, as a fellow musician I feel I must try to dissuade you from selling your gear.

Ziggy!! said:
...Music really hasn't been given me much love lately...

and

Ziggy!! said:
...I have decided to hang up the boots for a while...

I've been playing one thing or another since 1966. I've had tonnes of gear over the years, and I've had many times when it seemed that, "...Music really hasn't been given me much love...," but it always turned around. I regret pretty much every bit of gear I've let go over the years, but there are a few things that I deeply lament loosing, (a Rickenbacker 4008 -- not a 4003/s8! -- for one, and an old Sunn 2000s for another.) Make real sure you won't regret your decision.

Anyway, let us know, and I'll be just as happy to hear that you've decided to keep your stuff, after all. If not, then I am still interested.

Good luck to you,
Earle

Hi there Earle

Thank you for your concern, but i've definately come to the conclusion that its time for a change. I still have my trusty (and travelled) acoustic guitar sitting in the corner but I am going to concentrate on my other passions in life.

The previous thread was for just a single module, I have now decided to sell the lot (consisting of one DLX mod, one SL mod and the M4 rack).

Cheers

Latest posts