Midi and RM100 Help

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reilly

Reaction score
What im using:
Randall RM100
Line6 XTL

What I want to do is to be able to use my XTL to change the channels on my amp while changing effects at the same time so one button changes everything, I hate multi pedal stomping. I was looking at using the Axess Electronics CFX4, and my question is will this work and how would I hook this up.

Ive looked into other options like using a PODxt bean and the Ground Control Pro with midi, and I think I understand how to make that work, But if I can get the same basic setup cheaper id like to do that. All help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Does the XT Live have a midi out? if so then just run a midi cable to from the XTL to the midi in on your RM100.

the XTL has both midi in and out but i dont think i is set up to work as a midi switcher by itself that, i tried it once befor withy no luck, i can try again.

Probably weren't on the same midi channel. Other people have got this combination to work.

Your RM100 is probably set on channel 16. Make sure the XTL is set to transmit on midi channel 16. Select the patch on the XTL then set the channel on your RM100.

If it doesn't work then start changing midi transmit channels on your XTL as that is easier than changing the channel on the RM100.