New Randall Modules for 2007

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned

Reaction score
Working on getting some time lines in the next week or two but basically we can expect the Lynch Super V and Brahma modules soon.

superv.jpg

brahma.jpg

Nice, I totally spaced on the pics of the Randall stuff Ned! :oops: Glad you caught it bro. I think it would be cool if they left the faceplate white on the production model! The copper looks badass on the super V too! Nice pics Ned! :)

When I stopped by the booth on Friday, there was someone playing them. I already have the Mr. Scary module myself. The guy was playing mostly the Brahma and Super, the Grail was at the Emminence Speaker booth so I didn't hear it. The one I heard sounded good. but I couldn't give you an accurate description of them, the guy was messing with a wide range of settings on each of them. Nothing sounded bad though no matter what he did.

From my discussion with Steve Baldwin of Randall the faceplate on the Brahma will stay white. He tells me george has finished up some final tweeks and is very happy with the mods. What will be coming out will represent George's final say on these mods.

Craig

WHEN will it be out. That is the eternal question :D
The Brahma looks like it's gonna have a lot of potential.
T.

rhequiem said:
Seriously, it's 2010 already! Where's the 2010 modules??
Yeah, where are those modules. :? Are they scheduled for a December, 31, 2010 release or something. Listen to your customers and give us what we want. I know US Musicorp is going through changes and such, but in the meantime you are losing your market and people are switching over to other amps. It's killing the resale value of the MTS series for one thing. Whatever the street value is, just chop that in half, and you got the price you may or may not be able to get for the stuff. I know the stuff is good, but sometimes it feels like I bought a new Kia. It's a good product, but it's got no resale value. That sucks for someone that has invested over $2000 in and amp and cab. Don't get me started on the modules. Give us more modules and not just repackaged versions of the old. (Plexi-plus) Do we have to beg for a Soldano SLO module with switching options? How about a Diezel? And please get more creative with the faceplates. :x

pardon me, but is there a mod on these forums? 2007 seems like a lost memory. Does this really need to be a sticky. Can't a mod at least give the Randall users a weekly update? Or have we been forgotten?