dad passed away

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words and support guys. Everything should calm down in a bit, I actually have some new stuff in the pipeline that will be super cool. Plus I recently picked up a '72 Marshall Super Lead stack *yes, I even have the matching '72 cabs with original speakers* that I may voice some plexi modules around.

If you've emailed me recently and didn't get a reply, if you can wait a week to send again please do so. If it's urgent send away, I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner. We just have a funeral on thursday and a weekend of going through his house, as part of his will included selling his house and land. My sisters and I are going through and picking stuff we want - I'm for sure getting his tools. I remember him always building stuff as a kid. It's going to be an emotional week but I'm up to it.

Pete

My thoughts are with you Pete. So sorry to hear this news. Remember the good times and know that you have a forum of support here behind you.
Cheers