Lynch Box tolex

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an OEM item. I haven't found it anywhere. IOW Randall's supplier only sells it to them. Probably best just to get some black alligator for the cab. Just match the piping and go from there.

Warning: it's a real pain in the bum to remove and replace tolex.

Julia said:
It's an OEM item. I haven't found it anywhere. IOW Randall's supplier only sells it to them. Probably best just to get some black alligator for the cab. Just match the piping and go from there.

Warning: it's a real pain in the bum to remove and replace tolex.

Thanks.

Yeah, from what I've seen, re-tolexing should be left to the professionals....some things are better off paying for, then DIY.

I was looking for the green tolex like three years ago and never found it anywhere except via Randall, and they only sold it when then had extra which wasn't very often. I don't think it's available anymore from anyone.

YEAH Jim13!

That looks like the stuff. I just ordered some. I should get it early next week.

I already made a matching 112 cab with a Greenback in it. Now I just need the matching tolex and it will be done.

Wow, cool. Now, where can you get the Lynch 4 x 12 grill cloth? (Not availalbe from Randall...)

Yep, got the dark green stuff from Antique Electronic Supply today and it is the right stuff.

I just received my Tolex and piping, looks spot on. Anybody had any luck with grill cloth? I've been thinking of going with this if I can't find the real deal.
http://www.lopoline.com/catalog/item/3698274/6925892.htm
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

update:

I am 99.9% shure this is the stuff:
326321256847692.jpg

available here: http://www.acousticalsolutions.com/
This is what I'm building:

LBoxproject-Grill.jpg

I have to purchase 5 yds of the grill cloth, so I will post here when I get rid of the rest, if anybody needs some.