GtrGeorge Live Video from last week

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GtrGeorge!

Reaction score
Here is some live footage from a gig we did last weekend (My band is called The Fuse).
Any comments welcome....

GtrGeorge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoWUad-vnb8

Guitar sounding good.

Liking the Pink Floyd and the double stop riffs in "Smokin'"!

Cheers!

Dig it...+1 on telling us what modules you were using. It looked like you were just using 4 modules and a G Major for the most part. So..What are your go-to modules. Are you into the modded modules or are you getting it done with stock modules? Personally, I really like the sound of the stock modules that is why I bought into MTS gear. Inquiring minds want to know. I also like how you have a bunch of lessons on Youtube. Good Karma, bro. Thanks George.

My modules are:
Blackface stock
SuperV
Plexi and
Mesa mark (by Ok pete)
..and I use them all every gig. And strangely enough I wish I could own a rm8...an 8 module version of the rm4. You can never have enough flavors.
btw: Ive done all these songs with other modules..and it didnt suck, at all. I have a weird ear...very personal...and prefer these...it works for me. Sure Id love to have all the ones I hear about...ya know, the ones Matt has owned 3times over!! But hey, ya gotta go with what ya know. (and what you can afford).
PS: My last few gigs with the Fuse are coming up..so if ya wanna see us...Nov6 at Juggs and Strokers (meriick,NY). 11pm start.
Pay it forward, Daryl....