RM100 makes it out of the studio to be at Muscle Beach!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedemon

Reaction score
Ok,

after reading all my stupid posts about preamp tubes, finally a chance to play the thing in front of people

Boardwalk Brutality
@ Muscle Beach, CA (aka Venice Beach)
Sat. Oct. 30, 5pm

will be playing tunes from Anthrax's "Fistful of Metal' album, and a few band originals.

Rock on!

Well,

that was a catastrophe! Remember to bring your own speakers folks! As part of my "reward" for playing that one I got to use a Carvin cab provided by the sound company. Since it cut out every other second, I only got to hear the crappy sounding speakers for half the concert.

Have fun!

It's always good to use your own gear,something always happens when you don't.Let's see what other stories there are...well since you asked.We were playing an outside gig this summer,and one of the other bands said don't worry everyone can use our p.a.Didn't it just happen to rain just before our set (everything was under a tarped canopy)and the other band grabbed all the P.A.gear and quickly took off.We never had a chance to play!

No,

the best part was, my chick asked me 4 times while I was packing up;

"Where is your speaker Dave?"

Lol, got to hear about that one all the way home!

Later