RH200 SC g2 half dead, burned circut board, HELP

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEISMIC

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum and i am really glad ive come across this place, Ive become a huge randall fan and ive been blown away by my RH 200 SC G2!!

but with that said i burned out the circut board under what i think is a heatsink of some kind next to the large round transformer inside the head, i dont know any thing about what the thing is called and i really need to get a new part for it

I can take the head in but i live in a small town 3 hs away from any tech with a 4 week wait just to get the head looked at, i know how to replace the part it looks really easy but i need to know what im looking for so i can ask for it :lol:

Thanks guys for any info or help you can offer up, if it helps any there 2 large blue cans and 2 coper coils on the board i need replaced, ill also take a few pics when i find my camera

Again thanks

Well ive been calling the 1-800-877-6863 number for tech help and I did get ahold of a guy named kevin who seemed helpful at first but now its been 8 days of unreturned calls and unanswerd emails and phone messags
all im looking for is a spare part, i even emaild pics in of the bad part

its starting to feel a bit filterd, ive been a big fan of randall amps but ive herd and read some bad reviews of the customer service.........i just want to fix one hell of a bad *** amp i need randalls help to do it

Well im not going to give up on Keven i know he could be busy but i need a back up plan so ill take some pics of what i need replaced and maybe some one on the forum can at least tell me what i need to order

This is the number on the board

G2-200S-B

Ill upload some pics today

Picture001-1.jpg

this is the picture of the board i need replaced