Whats your dream guitar?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zander said:
561617.jpg

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You dare mock me? Lol! God that's a fugly guitar though xD

If I could only have one it would be my Jackson SL2H GGF. I would hate to give up my Ovation Elites though.

Has anyone looked at the Caparison Angelus? It looks beautiful, but its so **** expensive!

mine would be this but with no fretboard inlays no volume knob/toggle and add a blender control pot where the toggle is
deathangel.jpg

I pretty much have a diff. dream guitar depending on music type. I have my dream metal axe; 1991 Gibson Explorer Tobacco sunburst w/ 57 classic + in the bridge. For bluesier rock stuff, I am really lusting after an aged ES 137 and a Siennaburst USA ash strat w/rosewood.

Later!

My dream guitar would be a 59' Les Paul.
If I were to somehow, inexplicably, obtained it I would:
Wake up, sell it, and buy every other guitar I've ever dreamed of, Buy a Ferrari, and Mattfig's rig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Custom shop Jackson 24 fret Concorde.
Mahogany neck & sides, ebony board. King V neck profile & tall skinny frets. OFR. EMG 85s (or 89s).
I have not decided on paint, but current inkling is white with original old school black pinstripes. Controls 2 volume & 3 way toggle switch not mounted on the top of the body, I would have this down by the volume controls. :D

I'm lucky enough to own mine...A black 1981 Les Paul Custom with a Floyd Rose Trem system...I locked the floating aspect down but the fine tuning is amazing....I have many guitars and everytime I think I've found something great, this one always sounds and plays better...Always....I've yet to encounter a guitar I desire more...So I'm a lucky guy...

Nigel%20-%20top.jpg

Nigel Tufnel of Spinal Tap's
MR. Horsepower
This one goes up to 11...

:shock: :lol: Dude - that's over the top! I wonder what, if anything, moves the tach/speedometer . . . or maybe it's a temperature gauge!

HughJasol said:
:shock: :lol: Dude - that's over the top! I wonder what, if anything, moves the tach/speedometer . . . or maybe it's a temperature gauge!

I believe it monitors testosterone. :lol:

Mister Joshua said:
It actually measures string attack while playing. And yes i want one of these. http://www.wolfgangguitars.com/Mr.Horsepower.htm

Peace, Joshua
That's totally right, Joshua.
That link is where I got the pic that I posted.
There is only one thing that I would change about this guitar. It is the bridge. The Mr. Horsepower is equipped with a licensed Floyd Rose which and I would prefer a German made Floyd or Schaller with a hardened steel base plate, titanium saddles, and titanium big block sustain block. But I would totally snatch one of these up if I had the chance.
Nigel%20playing%20Mr.Horsepower.jpg

Actually Daryl, the Music Man floyd is a Gotoh made bridge. I have one on my Axis and it is actually better (IMO) than the German or Schaller systems. It comes stock with a solid brass sustain block. The only thing i fault on the Gotoh is the fact that they use custom size lock blocks, you know those black pot metal things that always break. Other than that it is a great system. The only system i like better is the Edge, and it too is made by Gotoh.

Peace, Joshua