• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single channel Egnater modules WANTED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a single channel bassman to sell. $240usd plus shipping.

Thanks for the offer Rick. I appreciate it! Unfortunately, the Bassman is just not clean enough for what I need right now. In other words, I really need a Deluxe Reverb or a Twin for clean.

Hold the phone. I just heard a conflicting review. Now I'm told the Bassman will do cleans well.

Is the Bassman a clean module or is it too gainy to do clean work? :?

I've got the dual channel bassman and I use one channel for bitchin cleans and the other I punch the gain and it truely is one of my favorite modules

Yeah just check out the video clips on the indoorstorm site to hear how versatile the bassman module is. Lower the gain for beautiful clean & crank it for SRV grit.

I should have a couple of single channel Egnater modules up for sale on eBay this weekend. I usually put my auctions up on Sunday to maximize weekend viewing. Looks like I'll be selling my Bassman, Deluxe and EG3. Search for Egnater on Sunday and you will find them.

3 Mile Stone said:
Which one are you interested in?
I need a really good clean tone, so I'd probably be more interested in the Deluxe. However, I've never heard either one in person - just clips - so I'd be interested in your comparison of the two.

I think you have the general idea by what I have gathered from the discussion so far. Bassman is good clean but does in between crunch and low gain as well. I love it. I used the Deluxe for clean clean tones and it is better for strictly clean. It grinds a little if you push it pretty hard. It is more pristine and glassy Fender clean. It's probably what you want.