Budda?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard of one, but you could probably get pretty close by contacting one of the modders about what you are looking for exactly. You might even be able to get a tone that you will find more versatile than a Budda tone. I like Budda gear, but I have to say that I can get pretty close with a stock Blackface with an OD(gain dialed back) in front of it.

I do believe I saw a Budda head in Petes room of references...so I bet he might be able to get something in that area..... but its best to ask him and not take my word for it.

I had a Budda SD18 - to be perfectly honest, Dave Friedman DESIGNED the superdrive series, or at least the gain channel from what I've read. He'd probably be the best guy to get that tone since he kinda developed it.

I hate to lose someone's mod business, but but it would be uncool of me not to let you know where the Budda design came from in the first place. :)

If you'd rather I do it, I could get awful close. Just want to give credit where credit is due.

Pete