• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few pedals

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Napalm

Reaction score
Doing some spring cleaning.

Digitech Hardwire Reverb (in excellent condition) Never mounted to a board and only used a few days. Sounds great but I just needed it to get by for a weekend. Been collecting dust. $100.00

Boss BF3 Flanger - 35.00 Beat Up but usable.

Boss Digitech DD6 - In excellent condition. Has velco on the bottom. 80.00

AMT Electronics EXTREME III. Great Condition Velco strips on the bottom. 85.00

Boss DS1 Great Condition - Velcro on bottom. 25.00

Morley little Alligator Volume pedal. Has Velcro strips on the bottom. 45.00

EH Soul Preacher Nano Compressor - Great condition. Velcro on the bottom. 70.00

Pictures Here: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/4658622/1/forsale?h=d27a37

All prices shipped in the US. If you don't see the picture in the gallery it has been sold. Make me an offer on multiple pedals.

yo, Bred to Die Scratch Track has good recorded tone, what amp, mic, and speakers did you use?

eedude said:
yo, Bred to Die Scratch Track has good recorded tone, what amp, mic, and speakers did you use?

Thanks. That was all Lynch Box, head and cab. The bass was modeled, Amplitube. The mic was an SM57 and a Peavey PVM45. Modules were a Mr. Scary and 1086. All stock.

"rhequiem said:
Don't need all that stuff now that you have the Axe FX, huh, Jack?

I stopped using these when I got my M13. The Lynch Box isn't going anywhere. Had it at a jam the other day just because I wanted to look cool. :lol:

The Axe isn't going anywhere either. I like them both.