Some new pics of George Lynch's gear 10-15-2010 HDVIDEO!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when George was in Calgary in August he used a Diezal ( lime green ) Herbert and a Marsha facbing backwards... same pedal board.

I believe the reason for George not using the Randall Lynch Box is due to the Lynch Box being under complete redesign.

I like the current Lynch Box a lot and mentioned this to George I also said I have two full stacks and such. His reply... "oh yeah". He did not seem to enthusiastic about the "old" Lynch Box and seems excited about the upcoming revamped version.

I will admit though that it would have been nice to hear the current Lynch Box in comparison to the Marsha and Herbert.

Wow, George Lynch is such a gear slut. He gets with this, then hops on that. I don't blame him at all. If I had the means I would do the same. I really wonder why he isn't more loyal to his signature head. I wonder if it has anything to do with his PR relationship with US Musicorp. The Lynch Box is a perfectly killer amp.

as I mentioned in my post the Lynch Box is currently being completely redesigned... that likely says a lot... plus as much as I love the Lynch Box it is only close to the higher end stuff.

khingpynn said:
as I mentioned in my post the Lynch Box is currently being completely redesigned... that likely says a lot... plus as much as I love the Lynch Box it is only close to the higher end stuff.

If George is driving the redesign, we may never see a finalized product. He has pissed off many an amp company with his inability to settle on a finalized spec/design.

It would be nice if a Randall rep could chime in here and give us some updates on the LB and The Judge....it's been too quiet from them.

Ultron said:
khingpynn said:

I may be wrong, but it was my impression that the redesign of the LB was mainly cosmetic.

Any body got any info on the Lynch box redesign. I haven't been able to find anything. I would like to see a link or something. Maybe Randall could release something about it.
Please....
:twisted:

it won't be modular anymore. the "modules" will be hardwired in. the 50 watt combo is sick. :twisted:

cosmetic chang as well. get ready for NAMM...bunch of stuff.

So where does that leave the Grail & Judge/GTO... relabeled & selling for the standard module price? This would be cool by the way. :D

However I am not sure if GL not being associated with the MTS line is a good thing.

Any pics of the Lynch Box redesign? So the indication is it will be 3 channels. My guess is a Super V clean channel, GTO/Brahma channel, & a Grail channel.

RD/Steve said:
it won't be modular anymore. the "modules" will be hardwired in. the 50 watt combo is sick. :twisted:

cosmetic chang as well. get ready for NAMM...bunch of stuff.

judge, grail and scary channels... no cleann channel?

why clutter up a roaring Randall with a clean channel when all that gain is there to cover up when you dont feel like playing. Nothing like taking a few bars off to earn that door money and be rested.