Gigmods Plexi

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak37

Reaction score
Pete, I just want to drop a note to you about your Plexi Pro Mods. I got one from another forum member and I am absolutely delighted with the results! I love the Plexi stock tone by itself but the clarity and definition is so very much improved. It has the Pull gain and Pull mid shift knobs too. I don't use the gain boost bit that mid shift is brilliant! I tend to use it for Zeppy sounding stuff, sort of mid gain. As an amatuer modder and effects builder I am just knocked out by the tone. It is not over the top or underwhelming. I can tell the amount of time spent on selecting the values. It is perfect. This is unsolicitied by the way!

ak37 said:
Pete, I just want to drop a note to you about your Plexi Pro Mods. I got one from another forum member and I am absolutely delighted with the results! I love the Plexi stock tone by itself but the clarity and definition is so very much improved. It has the Pull gain and Pull mid shift knobs too. I don't use the gain boost bit that mid shift is brilliant! I tend to use it for Zeppy sounding stuff, sort of mid gain. As an amatuer modder and effects builder I am just knocked out by the tone. It is not over the top or underwhelming. I can tell the amount of time spent on selecting the values. It is perfect. This is unsolicitied by the way!

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. Working up something else Marshally once I get the last few modules off my bench... should be interesting :D

Pete

Pete, I have a stock Plexi I want to have modded to a Brown. Whats the difference between the "standard" Brown mod & the "Pro Mod" Brown mod ?? Please PM me with prices and when you can take "new" orders.

Thanks,
MindCrime