voodoo amps modded brahma module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loaded dice

Reaction score
Just got my brahma module back from being modded by voodoo amps. It sounds killer. I had the hg jose deluxe mod done to it. The tone is clearer with more gain (think hot rodded plexi tone) tone controls are more responsive and the tone is more three dimensional. Trace is a great guy, he called me and we talked about what type of tone I was looking for and he nailed it. A+++ customer service, he knows his stuff. I highly recommend voodoo amps for any mods you need done, you will not be disappointed.

I agree that Trace is excellent with the customer service. I have been shopping around for mods for some time now and it's hard to pick just one or two. Umm... or 10 for that matter. Could you post a clip of this module?

Daryl said:
I agree that Trace is excellent with the customer service. I have been shopping around for mods for some time now and it's hard to pick just one or two. Umm... or 10 for that matter. Could you post a clip of this module?

The HG Jose Deluxe module can be heard in this thread:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=11528

All of the mods I've purchased from Voodoo Amps have been the "Deluxe" versions and they're excellent.