• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Gigmods Twin from El Dangerouso. Great seller. Thanks Tobin!!! :D

Rising Farce said:
I just did a couple of outstanding deals with jet149 and Ampoholic. Fast shipment and the modules were just as advertised. Thanks again!

Excellent dealing with Rising Farce! Fast shipping, excellent product! Thanks man!

Baco said:
Many thanks to Katash for being a great guy to deal with 8)

And thanks back to you for an awesome, uncomplicated deal.
And of course a great module :D

Here's my list so far. If I've left anyone out let me know and I'll put in.
Thanks to all of the following for making it extra fun to be a member here:
morgmetal, crankyrayhanky(twice),mattfig(x three),jeromepeeler, audiomidijace, wengnutt,kylendm, m0jo,rhequiem,riff19,Daryl,shredtilurded,Ultrase7en,84strat, drewiv,jmelton...
There will be more no doubt.

Another thanks to cold Machine - was willing to sell me a sweet Salvation Deadplate :twisted: for a very reasonable price and ship it across the pond... :)

c2ply great guy. Willing to give me RF1 footswitch for free, prior to me deciding to pickup a 1x12 cab from him. Great guy! Thanks!

By mistake a module I purchased got sent to Drewiv. The very next day he got it in the mail, e-mailed me tracking information, and wished me a merry Christamas. What a total class act. Thanks Bro... :D

Another good deal with cold machine. Great forum member. Good guy for sure. As many of you already know. Thanks cold machine!!! :D

Daryl said:
By mistake a module I purchased got sent to Drewiv. The very next day he got it in the mail, e-mailed me tracking information, and wished me a merry Christamas. What a total class act. Thanks Bro... :D
+1 here. That was my goof and both guys were great about the mixup. Thanks to Daryl for his patience and props to Drew for the damage control.
Merry Christmas to you both.

Daryl and cold Machine you guys are making me blush. Geez! I did what 99.9% of this forum would do. It makes me feel good that you appreciate it, thanks. I've only had great dealings on this board, done a couple deals with cold Machine. I'm glad I could help you both out.

Kudos to several folks for smooth deals over the past few weeks...

mfred (Stonerverb module)
matfig (KH-1 module)
mfshockey (Markus module)
hughjasol (T/D module)

--B

I had a smooth trade go down with cold Machine. I would certainly deal with him again in the future.

Silver face SL+ looks & sounds great.