The Lynch Box has arrived

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlinoGuitars

Reaction score
Hey guys
Look what the cat dragged in today...

Picture_6546.jpg

Picture_6549.jpg

Picture_6547.jpg

Picture_6550.jpg

Picture_6553.jpg

just thought i'd give you guys some pics of what we've all been wiating for for 10 months...

i got two full half stacks today and some of the modules have already shipped too.
thanks
eddie carlino
carlino guitars

+1 Spider! :lol: It's funny, if you don't look at the little curl on the "Y" it almost looks like it says "Randall Lunch Box" doesn't it? :roll: :wink:

gg510 - no kidding! hahaha

If I had one of these im pretty sure id break off that y curl for comic relief.

Have any of you seen the namm pics ned posted previously?

I really want to see if they make an RM100 stack in the palamino finish. Classy and boutique looking.

I like that green aligator covering though. Sweeet! What kind of speakers did they ship in your cabinet? Did it come loaded with the Lynch artist modules? If they made that cab in a 2 X 12 with greenbacks or Eminence Legend GB's I would BUY BUY BUY!

I also noticed the chasis is black and it has the pointy black knobs. VERY Egnater looking in that respect.

I didn't realize till now that it doesn't have the normal side handles like the regular RM100, I think I would prefer those over the slots in the Lynch Box. The logo I don't mind at all :)

Yea it's really nice, I was surprised about the handles also, it would have looked nice with brass handles, but i guess the whole idea of a box is it look like a box but its a cool looking box and the covering is top notch highest quality i've seen.... it came with Eminence Speakers yes and only one input on the cab...

I love the logo so much I went out and bought a head and matching cab yesterday!!

It's coming with Mr. Scary, Grail, Brown, and Tweed. I think I'll keep the Mr. Scary and opt to get the Super V, and Brahma.

i would thank the handles are like that to allow more airflo sense front is closed. just a guess.

So if I ordered one, would I get that one or this one:

zoom_LynchBoxHalfStack.jpg

? Not that I will, but hey :p

The switches and light look killer, I really wish randall would put a light on for the standby switch as well as the power. I miss that from my 5150, I would much more perfer those toggle switches over the standard ones.

You won't get the RANDALL badge pictured.... just the one that most people hate. That badge was a proto badge... and it wound up on my special ordered amp. That's the facts !