• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mint RM100...SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cold Machine

Reaction score
Just to be clear, it includes ALL of the parts it's supposed to have, e.g., transformers, tubes, switches, buttons, fans, resistors, transistors, fuses, etc. Oh, and the footswitch, manual and will be packed and shipped in the original box. It's cosmetically and functionally perfect but I need to fund a second RM4 on account of mattfig and drewiv coming up with new modules that I have to buy(you bastards). MODULES NOT INCLUDED. Asking $525.00 shipped.
rm.jpg

rm2.jpg

cold Machine said:
Just to be clear, it includes ALL of the parts it's supposed to have, e.g., transformers, tubes, switches, buttons, fans, resistors, transistors, fuses, etc...

:) This made my morning

--B

bduersch said:
cold Machine said:
Just to be clear, it includes ALL of the parts it's supposed to have, e.g., transformers, tubes, switches, buttons, fans, resistors, transistors, fuses, etc...

:) This made my morning

--B

:lol: Yeah me too.

Cold,

I'm in...will PM you.

cold Machine said:
I need to fund a second RM4 on account of mattfig and drewiv coming up with new modules that I have to buy(you bastards).

Guilty as charged. :D Oh, by the by, I just got a Scorch. It's awesome... :lol:

drewiv said:
cold Machine said:
I need to fund a second RM4 on account of mattfig and drewiv coming up with new modules that I have to buy(you bastards).

I love the Scorch. Almost let mine go in a moment of stupidity, but I've managed to hold on to it. As mattfig says, it is it's own beast. Great high gainer!

cold Machine said:
drewiv said:
cold Machine said:

I love the Scorch. Almost let mine go in a moment of stupidity, but I've managed to hold on to it. As mattfig says, it is it's own beast. Great high gainer!

Cool! Glad you guys dig your Scorch as much as I do mine...Drew, we gotta watch cM's reaction to the Kraken...He's leading the way on that one...
Have you Terrier been made yet? My module is still in limbo and not to Anthony yet...Hopefully any day....

Mattfig said:
Cool! Glad you guys dig your Scorch as much as I do mine...Drew, we gotta watch cM's reaction to the Kraken...He's leading the way on that one...
Have you Terrier been made yet? My module is still in limbo and not to Anthony yet...Hopefully any day....
I'm told it's on the Salvation bench being worked on. Should be done soon. I'm excited about that one!

I'm really itching to get that Kraken plugged in and see what kind of damage I can do with it. I've always been a Krank fan and I love the mid-sweep option. Bags of tonal options there.

cold Machine said:
I'm really itching to get that Kraken plugged in and see what kind of damage I can do with it. I've always been a Krank fan and I love the mid-sweep option. Bags of tonal options there.

If you're a fan of the mid-sweep I got that on my S1S0 mod, like Fig did. It's cool, I probably could have lived without it - but if you're a fan, it might be something worth considering. Just sayin'.