somethings wrong with the volume on my warhead....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serbusfish

Reaction score
for some reason the volume on my warhead keeps altering. one minute its fairly loud, but the next it will drop suddenly. it wont stay constant. anyone know why this might be happening? I have the combo version of the warhead with power switch on the back

I had a similar problem with a warhead my suggestion would be try a short cable, the ones about 7 inches you use to hook pedals together.Take it and hook one end in your fx loop the other end in the other fx loop input and this may fix the problem.

Do you know what may have caused the problem? I'm having the same issue with my Colossus (Paul Stanley Head).

I'm assuming the patch cable method is a band aid fix??

I dont know what caused the problem and yes its a band aid fix but has kept it working.Actually I dont use a patch cable anymore I just have a furman pq4 in the fx loop but still does the same thing!

It got me up and running. I ended up putting a Boss DD3 in the loop and it seems fine. I got a year left on the warranty but no one in San Antonio works on Randall amps so I would have to mail it to Randall...argh!! What a pain but I guess I'll have to do it eventually.