Hiwatt module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on the Hiwatt module? I am close to unloading my MTS stuff, this could be the clincher.

Later!

Anyone get a hiwatt tone out of a super v? I think it is the closes I have come. Listened to sound clips and tweaked till it was there. Well pretty close anyway. I will post settings if anyone interested. Hopefully, Anthony or someone will come out with a MOD. :D

Mike361 said:
Anyone get a hiwatt tone out of a super v? I think it is the closes I have come. Listened to sound clips and tweaked till it was there. Well pretty close anyway. I will post settings if anyone interested. Hopefully, Anthony or someone will come out with a MOD. :D
Whatcha lookin for? 8)

The Super V does get pretty close when you crank the gain and master up. If it just had a smidge more gain it would be sweet.

Mike361 said:

Yes, H-Watt module is in process.
It is not easy, but I am very close now.
h_watt_progress.jpg

I use a tube driver for that little extra it needs, there is that odd brilliance in a hiwatt that the tube driver provides. Not exact of course but like I said very close. If I had one here I could really tell if it is that good. Generally run gain at 1:00 bass noon mid noon highs at 1:00. The tube driver with the volume just under max with the gain low provides the extra gain and preamp push it needs. Great tone and really sounds like Gilmour's pushed cleans.