New guy here!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just wanted to say I'm new here. Didn't see any rules so if someone can lead me to them I'd like to check it out. Not up for posting much about myself right now, just checking for a good forum and I'm a big Randall user so I thought I'd try out here.

welcome!

i'm honestly not sure if there are any rules, just put the proper topics in the proper areas.

pretty good atmosphere here. :D

Thanks! I'm really sick of rules honestly. I'll list out why -

Banned from 1 skinhead forum (yeah, I was a skinhead a LONG time ago) - Cause I got black friends. No fuckin' joke lol.
Banned from the Dean forums - I said I didn't like the new set of rules. Tried rejoining twice cause the rules didnt' seem too bad and got rejected both.
Not accepted into the Paul McCartney forums - No idea why, don't ask lol.
Banned from the KranK amps forums - I mensioned "Randall", apparently I can't talk about ANYTHING except KranK amps
ect.

So yeah dude I've got a long list. Dean forums were perfect for me but I asked to be banned soo lol .. :roll:

LG- rules are the same as the Boogie Board.

You're expected to treat others with respect and no flaming. Other than that you just need to be an active participant to be able to post in the classifieds.

Thanks Ned! Sounds like I'll fit in good here lol. I tried the Boogie boards but they look smaller so I'll just kinda ignore my account there and just post up here instead. I made an account both here and there at the same time.

Thanks again 8)

Welcome!! :D
welcome.jpg

This is the best forum out there. Enjoy.

Welcome new guys...Glad you're here...This forum is an awesome place to talk music gear...

Suggestions:
1. Look into modded modules right away before buying any "new" stock ones at prices of 200+ USD....

2. The search function is your friend...

3. Have fun... :)

Mattfig said:
Welcome new guys...Glad you're here...This forum is an awesome place to talk music gear...

Suggestions:
1. Look into modded modules right away before buying any "new" stock ones at prices of 200+ USD....

thanks

Mattfig said:

Suggestions:

Welcome everyone I am rather new here (got active in October or so I believe) I have been quiet since Christmas because of school and such. I am pretty experienced with electronics so I modded my two modules. I am getting my first Salvation Mod very soon.
You can find a lot of information on here of all kinds if you look. There are a lot of people on here more knowledgeable than me, so just ask opinions and such.