A little KH-1 Love

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit late but I got my KH1 and I gotta say I'm extremely impressed. Guitars have JB's, Duncan Customs, '59's(N), one with a Dimarzio SD and SDS-1(N) and all of them have a different flavor but all sound great through the KH1. Tone is infinitely shapable with the EQ. Fantastic module!!

I was reading all the glowing remarks in this thread about the KH-1 and so I went on eBay looking for one... and BINGO!! I snagged a new one (floor demo) from Sound City Studios for $138.62! It was said to have had less then one hours use. There was one other bidder but I snipped it at the end. Sorry, if it was a forum member reading this post!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330520538630&si=BDjixOCu8Ywoxdx3eiE2Er4Qf5k%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I'm really looking forward to getting it.

I have both the Blackface and the KH1. You can't beat the blackface for a nice, spanky, funk tone. The KH1 to me seems to have a thicker mid section that sits better with effects on a clean tone. Just my ears. :)