Metallica Kirk Hammet using the RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOStudent

Reaction score
There is a pic from HC that I guy was kind enough to post from the Hall of Fame induction of Black Sabbath.

You can clearly see that Kirk is using the RM100.
I think that says alot that he would use a setup like this for an event of that importance.
But on the other hand Metallica are such gear whores that it could be flavor of the week and be done with it after this show.LOL
Let's hope not.
Maybe there will be KH signature modules soon.LOL[/img]

If you can tell me how I will.

If not look on HC under the RANDALL MTS thread on the last page

Here you go!

kirkrandall5az.jpg

See, that would be cool... but then again how many high gain modules are out there? I've come to find that most of them begin to sound too similar when I A/B them. :cry: I must say, IMHO the new 1086 has taken over as my favorite module, and I can't wait to check out the other new ones... hurry up Randall! :lol:

Felipe R said:
where do you heard that? :?

Randall's corporate HQ in Mundelein, IL is not only where we get our stuff from but, where the gossip gallop begins :lol: Kirk's been working with them on some things for a while now. I'm glad to see things moving along. Just your typical "water cooler" kind of conversations with people when somebody like Kirk drops by or phones in. People talk. We'll see what happens!

I have a few other HQ pix that I didn't post, I can dig them up and post later if anyone wants them :)

MJ

I hope Kirk gets Randall to make a MKIIC+ module. I'd buy it and would probably keep my RM-100.

Hey I go this pic of breaking benjamin in the studio recording their new album. You can see in the background the rm100m. I wonder what kind of modules they use? Dont know how to posts pics up here but its on their myspace at www.myspace.com/breakingbenjamin

muskpsmesane said:
Hey I go this pic of breaking benjamin in the studio recording their new album. You can see in the background the rm100m. I wonder what kind of modules they use? Dont know how to posts pics up here but its on their myspace at www.myspace.com/breakingbenjamin
There's a picture of the the Breaking Benjamin guitarist in the new Randall catalog. Apparently, he's one of the official endorsees. No sign of Kirk though.

muskpsmesane said:
Can get you get randall catalogs mailed to you like muscians friend? Or just in general how do you check out the catalogs?
I just picked one up at my local dealer.

I know it's cooler to have a printed "glossy" catalog, but if you can't find a local dealer, you can always download the latest catalog from the Randall website:

http://www.randallamplifiers.com/products/catalog/catalog.asp

--B

Ive asked doug reynolds of randall about kirk signing a randall endorsment. He replied we havnt got anything concrete yet but there are defenatly things in the works and are trying to give him offers. Kirk useing randall would be awsome we just need james to stop useing those krank and go for a randall.