Randall KH75 Distortion Problems

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fletchmeister

Reaction score
Hello all

Im here looking for some urgent help

I bought my Randall KH75 amp 6 months ago and last night while playing i was using it on distortion and i think i switched between the distortion channels 1 & 2 when suddenly the red channel and green channel light went out and now the distortion is the same as the clean and it wont come back on.

Even though the blue distortion channel light is on the sound is clean and switching between channel 1 distortion and channel 2 distortion makes no difference.

Really unhappy with this since I have had it such a short amount of time and I dont really want the hassle to have to send the whole thing back hoping I can get a replacement.

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Fletch

Can't help with the problem but you may want to move it to the "other randall amps" section. TYhis one is for signature MTS modules. Good luck man.

Cheers for the reply and sorry for posting in the wrong section was not really sure where to stick it.

Looks like the shop are going to come collect and repair it just need to find something to pack the dam thing in.lol

So pleased it will be getting fixed though