• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massive pre-spring cleaning - pedals, guitars and other gear

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale are some pedal/FX and other gear that I'm not using. All pedals are in good working order, but may have some scratches, nicks, reminents of velcro. All prices are PLUS SHIPPING.

Axess CFX4 - has velcro on bottom - $100
AxessCFX4.jpg

Dunlop JH1 (old Jimi Hendrix reisue wah - not the new one) - $45
DunlopJH1.jpg

Pedalworx Cactus Crunch - $90
PedalworxCactusCrunch.jpg

VOX 847 - needs the input jack cleaned/replaced as its a little noisy - $40
VOX847.jpg

Hip Kitty Chameleon - good shape, has velcro on bottom - $90
HipKittycham.jpg

Fulltone Fat Boost FB-2 - good shape - $80
FullToneFB2.jpg

Marshall ED-1 compressor - good shape - $35
EDcomp.jpg

Ernie Ball Wah - NIB - $80
ErnieBallWahA.jpg

ErnieBallWahB.jpg

Morley Geroge Lynch Dragon Wah - one of the 125 limited edition that was signed by Lynch - some velcro - $125
MorleyGLDa.jpg

Lexicon MPX-G2 rack processor - shows some rack rash, works great - $300
IMG_7323.jpg

EH Pog - original version - has velcro on the bottom - works great - good shape - $180
IMG_7346.jpg

HBE Plank Cranker - customized version of the Power screamer, in great shape - $110
IMG_7345.jpg

Keeley Looper - good shape - $OLD
IMG_7347.jpg

AND NOW FOR SOME GUITARS.
First up is a Ibanez USA Custom Iceworld - square heel - HSH format - stock single coil, Dimarzio Air Nortin/Tone Zone, shows more wear on the body (chips/dings) from playing. It has a 700 series neck on it - with the finish professionally removed from the back - plays like a dream, rosewood fretboard with shark tooth markers, standard headstock. This one has a Jem style purple crush velvet case with it (Ibanez purple silk screen on the outside of the case - and very form fitting interior). $800 shipped in the cont 48.

IMG_7292.jpg

IMG_7300.jpg

Next up is a 1987 Ibanez VM-1 in good shape. It shows wear on the body, and one larger chip that someone prior to me decided to fill in - so its a different color white than the rest of the body. The body itself has fadded into a bit of a cream color - its still white, but not bright white. Neck and frets are in great shape and is all stock. It also includes the OHSC, and some of the promo material it came with (an Ibanez catalog with the guitar - etc, can be seen in the pics). This is a very rare Ibanez guitar as there were only 50 total of them made (25 in an egg shell splatter, and 25 in white), it has an ebony board, 22 frets, was the first aanj Ibanez ever made, has a floyd rose with no fine tuners - as it has a regular nut and locking tuners to keep it in tune, a pair of humbuckers, three way switch, single volume and tone, $1500 shipped in the Cont48.

VM1a.jpg

VM1c.jpg

I'll get a pic up of the rest of this stuff that I don't have pics of. I have a ton here at the MTSforum. Prefer to keep them in the US cont 48 for shipping - but I will ship anywhere. Let me know if you have any questions etc.